The vast majority of bloggers would love to attract more traffic to their website in order to increase their popularity....
1. You may access and view the content on the Web Site as indicated in these Terms and Conditions
3. You accept that the content and information on The Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. CashTops does not stand for or support the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or disseminated through The Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy or usefulness of any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available through the Site.
5. You agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site or any service or feature made available on or through the Site, any materials which (i) limit or stop any other user from using and enjoying The Site, (ii) are unlawful, aggressive, offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, or (vii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
7. We reserve the right to edit, reject to post or to withdraw any information or materials provided by CashTops or by users of The Site including but not limited to (i) Posts, (ii) comments added to posts, at the sole discretion of CashTops at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.